If you are thinking of getting permanent makeup, you have come to the right place. There are many good reasons to embrace the art of micropigmentation:
- Convenience. You just need more time. Permanent Makeup lasts 5 to 15 years depending on your skin’s condition. Microblading lasts 1 to 3 years.
- Allergies to ordinary makeup. Sensitive skin.
- Wear glasses or contact lenses or had Lasik surgery
- Arthritis or painful hands
- Difficulty applying makeup or you don’t like the way it smears and disappears
- Aging changes in brows, lips, eyes
- Active, outdoor lifestyles
- If you like a natural “no makeup” look
- You’ve lost hair from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.
- If you want to replace color. Breasts (areola), cleft lips, vitiligo patches, and bald spots are examples where cosmetic tattooing can help.
-from the American Academy of Micropigmentation
No matter why you have decided to explore permanent makeup, it is important to seek out a qualified and experienced professional to perform the procedure. Pamela Byrne has been a certified specialist and trainer for nearly 30 years with a countless number of satisfied clients. She will gladly provide a free consultation to address all your questions. Don’t hesitate to call!
New York City and surrounding areas: 201-696-2702
Now Serving clients in Texas! Call 201-696-2702 for an appointment.